Battery operated, handheld detector for toxic limit detection – diffusion, suction pump, internal alarm, datalogger, vibration
Make: EK Engineering
PGD-H2S is portable, handheld gas detector powered by 6V battery for toxic limit detection of hydrogen sulphide in air, confined space, pipeline, sewage lines, manholes etc.
It works on electro-chemical sensor technology, with either diffusion based sampling or active suction pump sampling. It is equipped with large LCD Display for alarm, measuring value readout, battery status etc.
It has inbuilt alarm with LED flasher, vibration with optional data-logging facility, and RS232 output for data transfer.
- Accurate detection
- Battery operated, portable
- Light weight
- Large LCD display
- Inbuilt vibration, alarm with flasher
- Data-logging facility
- Optional: sample suction facility
- configurable alarm limit
- High resolution and accuracy
- measuring range: 0-50 ppm (other range also available)
- accuracy: +/- 2% Full scale
- resolution: 0.1 ppm
- response time t90 < 15 sec
- RS232 output
Typical Applications area include:
- Oil & Gas, refinery
- Sewage, municipal pipelines
- Gas bunkers
- Confined space