Variable frequency drive (VFD) (also termed adjustable-frequency drive, variable-speed drive, AC drive, micro drive or inverter drive) is a type of adjustable-speed drive used in Electro-mechanical drive systems to control AC motor speed and torque by varying motor input frequency and voltage.
VFD Panel (Variable Frequency drive panel) also known as VFD Control Panel are designed to control the speed of electric motor and feed pump. They are widely used in drilling, pumping and other large machine applications. The VFD panels are widely used in extruder plants, rolling Mills, tube mills, paper mills, cable industry and CTL Lines.
We offer VFDs and VFD panel for many application including:
- Smoke & ventilation fans control based on smoke or CO concentration
- Chiller and FCU fan control based on temperature etc
- Fresh air fan / exhaust fan control based on CO2 / air quality
- Pump control
- Motor control etc
Major advantages for VFDs:
- Higher system energy efficiency
- Lower operating cost
- Low system maintenance cost
- Better control & automation with feedback mechanism
- Fault protection