Hydrogen Sulphide ppm detector – Ex proof, fixed type
ATEX, FM, UL certified Sensor transmitter for online, continuous measurement and alarm of toxic level (ppm range) of hydrogen sulphide gas in ambient air or ducts, flameproof / explosion proof certified Zone 1, 2, with / without display, contact relays, flashing alarm LEDs, RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU protocol
We offer industrial grade explosion proof ATEX, FM, UL approved hydrogen sulphide detector for toxic range ppm measurement. It is suitable for installed hazardous zone 1, 2 classified area as per OSHA, WHO work-safety requirement. Eg. chemical plant, tyre manufacturing unit, polymer industry, manufacturing plants, warehouse etc.
The detector comes with universal mounting, hence can be installed at walls, surfaces or in ducts.
It offer linear, proportional analog output in industry standard current signals, and suitable for integration with BMS, SCADA system. It has unique feature of auto diagnostic watch dog with zero point tracking feature. Due to its 10-bit microprocessor based control unit, it offer high accuracy over long term. The detector is also equipped with sintered filter with flashback arrestor for enhanced safety.
About Hydrogen sulphide H2S
Hydrogen sulfide is the chemical compound with the formula H ₂S. It is a colorless chalcogen hydride gas with the characteristic foul odor of rotten eggs. It is very poisonous, corrosive, and flammable gas. Hence, it need to be monitored continuously at area of storage, usage, application etc.
- Electro-chemical sensor cell with low evaporation rate
- Selective and sensitive viscous electrolyte
- 10-bit microprocessor control unit
- Non-intrusive one-man calibration via hall effect switches
- ATEX certified explosion proof / flameproof, suitable for Zone 1, 2 gas explosion installation
- Linear, proportional analog industry standard current output
- Continuous system self-diagnosis with watch dog
- Flashback arrestor with sintered filter
- Auto Zero point tracking to zero point compensation
- RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU communication (optional)
- 1 or 3 relay output module (optional)
- System and alarm LED indicators (optional)
- Measuring Parameters: hydrogen sulphide (H2S) (ppm level)
- Sensor Technology: Electro-chemical sensor cell
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 50, 0~100, 0~200 ppm
- Response time (t90): < 30 sec
- Control unit: 10 bit microprocessor based
- Warm up time: < 5 mins
- Auto zero point tracking for drift compensation
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Ingress protection: IP65 / IP67
- Enclosure: anti-static epoxy coated aluminum alloy, Optional: stainless steel
- Output: linear, proportional 4-20mA, RS485 Modbus RTU
- Mounting: wall, duct, pipeline
- Optional: LCD Display, alarm LEDs, potential free relay contacts
- Hazardous area: Zone 1, 2
- Manufacturing plants
- Chemical plants
- Petrochemical units, polymer
- Warehouse, chemical storage
- Water treatment
We supply and export explosion proof Hydrogen sulphide H2S sensor transmitter for Hazardous zone to Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.