Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fan – Down blast
Model: G (direct drive) and GB (belt drive)
These fans are centrifugal roof exhaust fans designed specifically for high wind applications, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and other high wind areas.
The down blast design is ideal for general clean air applications where air is discharged directly onto the roof surface. These fans offer the industry’s best performance and durability for general clean air applications where air is discharged downward, toward the roof surface.
Models are tested to all three Miami-Dade test protocols for static loading, missile impact, and cyclic loading.
- Standard Construction
- Drawn shroud with integral rolled bead for consistent material thickness and strength.
- High strength internal support structure and bracing.
- Motor and drive frame are isolated from the airstream, mounted on true vibration isolators and sized for 150% of maximum driven horsepower.
- Bearings are pillow block design selected for a minimum basic L10 life of 100,000 hours (average L50 life in excess of 500,000 hours) at maximum cataloged speed.
- NEMA-1 disconnect is mounted and wired from the factory.
- High wind load roof curb is available for flat and pitched roofs.
- Broadest performance in the industry, up to 3.25 in. wg (810 Pa) and 45,000 cfm (76,500 m3/hr).
- Most advanced motor cooling of any fan in its class.
- Performance as cataloged is assured. All fan sizes are tested in our AMCA Accredited Laboratory, and all models are licensed to bear the AMCA Sound and Air Performance seals.
- UL Listed for electrical.
- Models G and GB are licensed to bear the AMCA Seal for Sound and Air.
- Emergency smoke control
- High Wind and Hurricane
- Demand Control Ventilation for Multistory Buildings