IR3 Flame detector (triple IR) – ATEX, FM certified – Hazardous area, RS485 interface, relay output
IR3 Flame detector, RFD3X is efficient, compact device to detect flame / fire incidence. RFD3X works on IR3 spectrum detection technology. As it is IP67 ingress protected with IECEx, ATEX, FM certified approval, it can be install at non-hazardous areas like electrical room, cold stores, warehouse etc, or explosion proof areas like oil rig, refinery, bottling plants, battery rooms, cracker unit.
Due to highly efficient detection and wide view angle, it ideal for flame detection for 90° horizontal and vertical view upto 60 meter distance. It can be easily integrated with analog or digital system controller / BMS / SCADA system, with its standard analog signals, digital output and digital RS485 signals. With its unique feature, it provides fault and warning signals, in case of abnormal operation.
Being stainless steel enclosed with IP67 protection, it can be install at application area, be it coal mines, offshore platform, cold stores, refinery, power plants etc
- Triple Spectrum Design – for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity.
- Sensitivity Selection – to ensure no zone crossover detection.
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility.
- High reliability in operation with Automatic and Manual Self-Diagnosis
- Enhanced False Alarm Immunity against sunlight and artificial false alarm sources
- Approval for Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition proof
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Field selectable sensitivity and delay time
- Electromagnetic Compatibility : EMC Protected
- Measuring Parameters: flame (general) detection, fire incidence detection
- Technology: IR3 technology / spectrum
- Output: Relays, 4-20mA stepped output, RS485
- Detection range: 0- 60 meter ( 0 – 200 ft)
- Field of View : Horizontal: 90 °, Vertical: 90 °
- Ambient temperature: -40 ~ +75 ° C
- Storage temperature: -50 ~ +80 ° C
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Interface: analog or relay output
- Sensor Housing: Stainless Steel 316
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Approval: IECEx, ATEX, FM
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, refinery
- Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
- Cold stores
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal formulation