Differential Pressure Switch
For air, clean gases, dry vapour
For Explosion proof version, click here
930.8x differential pressure switch is high performance, high quality differential pressure switch. These DP switch can be used for monitoring over-pressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
where x is:
- 0 = 20-300 Pa with switch differential of 10Pa (0.2 to 3 mbar)
- 3 = 50-500 Pa with switch differential of 20Pa (0.5 to 5 mbar)
- 5 = 200 – 1000 Pa with switch differential of 100Pa (2 to 10 mbar)
930.8x comes with high repeatability changeover switch to enable pressure control and automation, thus find many applications in HVAC area. Eg. filter status monitoring, AHU pressure / flow monitoring and so on.
Key Features & Applications:
Most important feature of Beck 930.8x, is its adjustable switching knob, thus user can set switching contacts at any required differential pressure. This peculiar feature makes pressure switch highly versatile, and thus can be used in many control topology in HVAC and air applications.
Another key feature, is high performance contacts, with high switching repeatability, thus making it very very low failure product. This make it highly reliable.
One of the most widely application, is air filter or HEPA filter monitoring in air ventilation. With adjustable knob, user can adjustable level of allowable congestion / clogging in filters due to dust and hence alarm filter status or requirement of charging.
DPS 930.8x is far better than its peer products in every terms whether reliability, easy to work, mounting, repeatability, performance and integration.
- Adjustable knob to set switch at any desired switching pressure
- Transparent enclosure for ease to monitor switch point
- Squeezing cable gland to dust and moisture protection
- Robust performance over the life
- Easy installation
- IP54 protected
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 kPa
- Operating temperature: -20 deg cel to + 80 deg cel
- Silicone diaphragm, tempered at 200 deg cel
- Switch rating: max. 1.0A / 250 VAC
- Certification: Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC
Some suggested fields of application include:
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
- Frost protection for heat exchangers
- Air flow switch