Tunnel Dampers – transit ventilation control
Heavy duty tunnel dampers for subway, metro, underground ventilation / control
Make: Greenheck (USA), India
Underground road and metro tunnels are some of the most difficult environments in the world. High humidity, dust-laden air, and limited access can make the installation and operation of ventilation systems problematic. Greenheck’s tunnel dampers, HTD series, is designed to meet these challenges.
HTD dampers uses airfoil blade design with various material like galvanized steel, 304, 316 etc to meet application requirements. These are tested and compliant to NFPA 130 and 502. These are designed to keep maintenance
procedures simple and low in frequency.
HTD dampers comes with various options for actuator for automated operations. Pneumatic actuators, electrical, spring return, modulating or power on / off are some of the available actuators type.
- Airfoil blades with various material options
- Robust, performance oriented
- NFPA, UL555 compliant
- Various actuators options available
- Maximum pressure: 12 ~ 24 in WC
- Velocity: 20.3 m/s
- Leakage: 8 cfm/sq. ft. @ 4 in. wc
- Blade Deflection: L/180 (standard)
- Blade profile: Fabricated Airfoil / Extruded Airfoil / Fire Rated Airfoil
- Blade Material: Galvanized Steel / Aluminum / SS 304 / SS 316
- Certifications: NFPA 130, 502; UL 555S; BS476
Typical Ventilation Applications area include:
- Subway ventilation system
- Tunnel ventilation / control system
- Underground ventilation system