Mixed Flow Fans – QEI-L / QEI / QEID
Mixed flow inline fans can be used for supply, exhaust, or return air installations. Our patented design excels in commercial applications where low sound is critical. In addition, Greenheck’s mixed flow fans are more efficient than comparably sized tubular centrifugal and vane axial fans, thus reducing the required motor horsepower and lowering operating costs.
• Performance as cataloged is assured. All sizes are licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Sound (both inlet and outlet) and Air Performance Seal.
• All sizes are tested before they leave the factory to ensure trouble-free operation at the jobsite.
• Compact size and a “Universal Mounting System” make tight space considerations and last minute mounting changes easy to handle at the jobsite.
• The belt drive models use air handling quality bearings that are 100% inspected for swivel torque, noise levels, and bore tolerances.
• These products are subjected to extensive life cycle testing, assuring many years of reliable performance.