Fischer TE01 – Electronic temperature transmitter with digital display, Pt100 thermocouple, analog output
Fischer TE01 is high accuracy, high vibration resistant temperature transmitter with electronic value processing module. It has onboard digital display for measured value indication. It can be used with any aggressive or non-aggressive media, chemicals, water etc in process engineering application.
Fischer TE01 uses Pt100 thermoresistance element for measuring media temperature of the process. Due to its high stability of material stainless steel 1.4571, it can be used for nearly all aggressive media.
Resistance values of measuring element Pt100 sensor changes with change in temperature. This change is converted, indicated and transmitted via internal electronic module of TE01.
Electronic transmission signals are available in form of 0~20mA or 4~20mA via 3-wire connections.
- Direct measuring sensor
- High degree of protection against vibration
- High accuracy
- Low hysteresis
- Linear, proportional analog output
- Measuring range: -50 ~ 0 ° C upto 0 ~ 300° C
- Sensor element: Pt100
- Linearity: 1% full scale
- Permissible ambient temperature: 0 ~ 60° C
- Mechanical connection: connector bung G 1/2 A
- Electrical connection: plug connector acc. to DIN 43 650
- Protection class: IP54 in accordance with DIN 40 050
- Indicator: 3 1/2 digit LED display
- Wetted parts, material: chrome-nickel-steel 1.4305, ceramic viton
- Casing: chrome-nickel-steel, 1.4301
- Front glass: safety glass
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Output signal: 0 ~ 20 mA , 3 wire
- Process engineering
- Process plants
- Manufacturing and chemical industry
- Environment engineering
- Marine, shipping, ship building
- Water, effluent treatment system