Fischer ME71 – high accuracy, microprocessor based, HART output, Pressure transmitter (Also Ex proof)
high accuracy, microprocessor based electronic, rugged silicon capacitance sensor, HART and analog signal output, LCD display, onsite via HART interface
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer ME71 pressure transmitter is based on highly sensitive capacitance type sensor. The instrument combines with highly advanced modern processor technology, to offer highest accuracy.
It is ideally suited for measuring positive and negative gauge pressure in applications where high degree of accuracy is required. It is also available in explosion proof version for use in hazardous (gas and dust explosion) locations.
Fischer ME71 pressure transmitter is based on silicon capacitance sensor with bridge measuring circuit, the output of which change when the pressure changes.
Silicon capacitance pressure sensing element is manufactured under stringent controlled conditions. This sensor is rugged, fatigue and overload resistant and unaffected by pressure fluctuations.
Modern microprocessor technology is used to convert the bridge output to standard analog 4~20mA signal, which permit the measured value to be transmitted over long distances. A HART interface is also available using optional communication module installed in the transmitter housing.
With HART interface, digitally transmitted pressure measurements as well as transmitter setup data can be read very accurately. Also, terminal device can be used to re-configure the transmitter setup parameters, locally or from a remote location.
- Robust and wear-resistant measuring sensor cell
- High corrosion-resistant
- High degree of functionality
- Excellent long term stability
- Low hysteresis
- Unaffected by fouling of pressure chambers
- High sensitive capacitance type silicon sensor
- Microprocessor technology
- Measuring range:
- 0 ~ 130 mbar to 0 ~ 1.3 bar. Max. static pressure: 5 bar
- 0 ~ 500 mbar to 0 ~ 5.0 bar. Max. static pressure: 15 bar
- 0 ~ 3.0 bar to 0 ~ 30.0 bar. Max. static pressure: 90 bar
- 0 ~ 10.0 bar to 0 ~ 100.0 bar. Max. static pressure: 150 bar
- Linearity: < 0.1%
- Hysteresis: < 0.1%
- Temperature coefficient: < 0.5% / 10K
- Operating ambient temperature: -10° C ~ +70° C
- Operating media temperature: 0° C ~ +80° C
- Protection class: IP67
- Electrical connection: internal terminal block
- Pressure connection: 1/2 ” NPT (F) threaded socket
- Materials (media contact): stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
- Material (housing): aluminium (surface coated)
- Seals: viton, optional: teflon
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Output signal: 4~20mA, optional: HART interface using communication module
- Display: analog display with 0~100% scale
- Compliance: CE Marking, EMV EN 50082-1, EN 50082-2
- Process engineering
- Environment engineering
- Renewable energy eg. biogas etc
- Waste Water Engineering
- Effluent treatment
- Breweries, alcohol industry