Fischer ME67 – Onsite programmable pressure transmitter for waste water, aggressive media, process liquids
Fischer ME67 is rugged pressure transmitter with high wear & corrosion resistant ceramic sensor measuring cell. It is suitable for measuring overpressure, positive and negative pressure in liquids, including aggressive media like waste water, industrial effluent etc.
The applied pressure acts directly on rugged, wear-resistant ceramic diaphragm which results in deformation. A pressure-dependent deformation is measurement at the electrodes of the ceramic substrate and the diaphragm.
The electronic module of the pressure transmitter convert this deformation to proportional electrical signals.
ME67 can be configured / programmable or recalibrated via PC based adaptor tool EU13, to suit working onsite conditions and media.
- Suitable for aggressive media (99.9% Al2O3 ceramic membrane), waste water, effluent media
- Robust and rugged design
- High accuracy
- High vibration resistance
- Low hysteresis
- Measuring range: -25 ~ +25 mbar to 0 ~ 1000 mbar
- Smallest adjustable measuring span: 10 mbar ~ 200 mbar
- Pressure cut-off safety: 4 bar
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% of full scale (including hysteresis and reproductibility)
- Permissible ambient & media temperature: 0° C ~ +60° C
- Electrical connection: Standard plug to EN 175 301-803A
- Pressure connection: Plastic bolted flange joint DM32-G2″
- Materials (media contact): PVDF, ceramic (99.9% AL2O3), gasket FFKM
- Material (housing): PVDF, PP, PA
- Nominal power supply: 24 VDC
- Output: current / voltage 4~20mA, 2-wire
- Inverted curve: rising / falling
- Attenuation / Damping: 0 ~ 200 sec
- Process engineering
- Environment engineering
- Renewable energy eg. biogas etc
- Waste Water Engineering
- Effluent treatment
- Breweries, alcohol industry