Fischer ME49 – micro-controller based pressure transmitter – aggressive liquids, gases – Zone 1, 2
high accuracy, micro-controller based, stainless steel membrane / diaphragm pressure transmitter, gas explosion proof Zone 1, 2 certified
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer ME49 is high accuracy, microcontroller based pressure transmitter. It is equipped with ceramic membrane / diaphragm gauge head, suitable for accurate measurement of positive or negative pressure in hazardous (explosion proof / flameproof) areas.
The 2-wire pressure transmitter ME49…with resistance type measuring cell serves as exact pressure measurement equipment in explosion-hazardous areas gas explosion proof for Zone 1, 2. It must be used with protection “intrinsic safety“ category “ib“.
The maximum permissible ambient temperature range of -20°C to +60°C may not be exceeded.
Declaration per Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX) (gas explosion proof hazardous area Zone 1, 2)
Ex II 2 G EEx ib IIC T6
It is suitable for all liquids and gaseous media, including aggressive media.
The measuring pressure is applied directly on stainless steel non-corrosive membrane. The applied pressure creates deformation on sensor membrane.
This deformation alters the output signal of the strain-gauge bridge attached to the rear of the membrane.
An electronic circuit integrated into the device converts the bridge signal into a standardized electrical output signal.
By recommended accessories MZ5… the instrument can be
- depressurized or shut down,
- cut off a plant to enable controlling or repairing,
- Operational checked on site.
The shut-off valves offer to vent the connected pipework by vent screw.
- High pressure of measurements
- Direct measuring sensor without transfer fluid
- Good long term stability
- Ingress protection IP65
- Shock resistant stainless steel design
- Measuring range:
- 0.0 ~ 40.0 mbar to 0.0 ~ 1.0 bar (safe overpressure: 4.0 ~ 10 bar)
- 0.0 ~ 1.6 bar to 0.0 ~ 40.0 bar (safe overpressure: 4.0 ~ 60 bar)
- Linearity: ± 0.5% full scale
- Hysteresis: < 0.1% full scale
- Permissible ambient & media temperature: -20° C ~ +60° C
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC
- Signal output: linear, proportional 4~20mA, 2-wire
- Temperature coefficient (zero): 0.4% full scale / 10K
- Temperature coefficient (span): 0.05% full scale / 10K
- Electrical connection: internal terminal strip, M16 x 1.5 cable gland
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Material (air / gas, contact parts): stainless steel .14571, ceramic, FPM (fluorelastomere)
- Material, housing: coated aluminium
- Nuclear power plants
- Thermal / gas fired power plants
- Gas supply
- Material processing
- Environment technology
- Process engineering