Fischer ME13 – Compact Pressure transmitter – aggressive liquids, gases
Fischer ME13 is highly robust and rugged pressure transmitter for very high pressure monitoring. It combines modern electronics with exceptionally robust pressure sensors manufactured using thin-film technology.
These are all purpose parts and can be used in mechanical and process engineering application eg. chemical, oil & gas, lubricants, waste water etc.
The measuring pressure is applied directly on stainless steel non-corrosive membrane. The applied pressure creates deformation on sensor membrane.
This deformation alters the output signal of the strain-gauge bridge attached to the rear of the membrane.
An electronic circuit integrated into the device converts the bridge signal into a standardized electrical output signal.
- Robust stainless steel design
- High degree of overload pressure safety
- High acceleration and vibration strength
- Excellent long-term stability
- Ingress protection class IP65
- Gauge pressure Measuring range:
- 0.0 ~ 0.6 bar to 0.0 ~ 1000.0 bar (overpressure safety: 1.2 ~ 1500 bar; burst pressure: 1.8 ~ 1500 bar)
- -1.0 ~ 0.0 bar to -1.0 ~ 24.0 bar (overpressure safety: 2 ~ 50 bar; burst pressure: 3 ~ 75 bar)
- Linearity: < 0.15% full scale
- Hysteresis: < 0.1% full scale
- Characteristic curve deviation gauge pressure: ± 0.5% full scale
- Permissible ambient temperature: -40° C ~ +105° C
- Permissible medium temperature: -40° C ~ +125° C
- Process connection: connection shanks with external thread
- Protection class: IP65 acc. to DIN EN 40050
- Materials (media contact): CrNi Stahl 1.4542 (AISI 630)
- Material (housing): CrNi Stahl 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Nominal power supply: 24 VDC
- Output: current / voltage 4~20mA / 0-10V, 2/3-wire
- Nuclear power plants
- Thermal / gas fired power plants
- Chemical & manufacturing industries
- Semiconductor plants
- Glass industries