Fischer ME12 ATEX – Compact Pressure transmitter – aggressive liquids, gases in Zone 2
high accuracy, rugged and compact design, suitable for all liquids and gases pressure transmitter, on-site configurable, for gas explosion hazardous area Zone 2
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Model: ME12 ATEX
Fischer ME12 is rugged, compact design, pressure transmitter with ceramic diaphragm measuring sensor. It is suitable for measuring overpressure and vacuum pressure for all pneumatic and hydraulic application, including aggressive liquids and gases.
The pressure transmitter can be parameterised or configured on-site via tool adaptor EU13, to suit operating conditions and media.
ME12 pressure transmitters are suitable for use as ‘Electrical equipment for use in areas with combustible gases’ Zone 2 (gas explosion hazardous area)
Designation as per guidelines 94/9/EC
Ex II 3G Ex nA IIC T4
The measuring pressure is applied directly on ceramic diaphragm, which cause distortion. This distortion alters resistance of strain gauge on the rear side of the diaphragm, in proportion of the level of distortion.
Electronic module of the pressure transmitter converts change in resistance to proportional standard electrical signals.
To optimise performance inline with operating process conditions, the instrument can be configured on-site via PC programming adaptor EU13.
- High accuracy
- Robust and compact design
- Overload protection
- High vibration resistant
- Minimum hysteresis
- Gauge pressure Measuring range:
- -1.0 ~ 0.0 bar to -1.0 ~ -24.0 bar (overpressure safety: 3 ~ 80 bar)
- 0.0 ~ 0.6 bar to 0 ~ 60.0 bar (overpressure safety: 2 ~ 200 bar)
- Absolute pressure measuring range: 0~1 bar to 0~16 bar (overpressure safety: 2 ~ 40 bar)
- Linearity: < 1.0% full scale (optional < 0.5% full scale)
- Hysteresis: < 0.5% full scale
- Permissible ambient temperature: -10° C ≤ Tamb ≤ +60° C
- Permissible medium temperature: -10° C ~ +60° C
- Protection class: IP65 acc. to DIN EN 60529
- Materials (media contact): Chromium nickel steel 1.4404, ceramic Al2O3
- Material (housing): Chromium nickel steel 1.4305
- Nominal power supply: 24 VDC
- Output: linear, 4~20mA, 2-wire
- Characteristic curve inversion: increasing or decreasing
- Attenuation: 0 ~ 200 sec
- Nuclear power plants
- Thermal / gas fired power plants
- Chemical & manufacturing industries
- Semiconductor plants