Fischer ME11 – Compact Industrial Pressure transmitter – aggressive liquids, gases
Fischer ME11 is rugged, compact industrial pressure transmitter for over pressure and partial vacuum of liquids and gases. It is equipped with ceramic diaphragm measuring sensor.
It is suitable for all type of liquids and gaseous media, including aggressive media, chemicals, sewage, waste water, DM water etc.
The pressure is applied directly to a ceramic diaphragm, causing a deformation. This mechanical deformation is converted to an electric signal by means of DMS-bridge located at the rear side.
An electronic system is integrated in the set-up of the appliance, converting the DMS – signals to electric standard signals – 4~20mA / 0~10 VDC.
- High accuracy
- Robust and compact design
- Overload protection
- High vibration resistant
- Minimum hysteresis
- Measuring range:
- -1.0 ~ 0.0 bar to -1.0 ~ -24.0 bar (max. pressure: 3 ~ 80 bar)
- 0.0 ~ 1.6 bar to 0 ~ 60.0 bar (max. pressure: 5 ~ 200 bar)
- Linearity: < 1% full scale
- Hysteresis: < 0.5% full scale
- Permissible ambient temperature: 0° C ~ +60° C
- Permissible medium temperature: 0° C ~ +85° C
- Protection class: IP65 acc. to DIN EN 60529
- Materials (media contact): chrome nickel steel 1.4305, ceramics, AL2O3, gaskets
- Material (housing): Chrome nickel steel 1.4305
- Nominal power supply: 24 VDC / AC
- Output: linear, 4~2-mA / 0~10 V, 2/3-wire
- Nuclear power plants
- Thermal / gas fired power plants
- Chemical & manufacturing industries
- Semiconductor plants