Fischer EA14F – programmable Level indicator with color changing LED display
Rugged , intelligent, highly user configurable level indicator / monitor for level transmitter, with color change LED display, limit switches and analog output
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
EA14F is an intelligent display device with multi-function purpose for level indication. The instrument can easily be integrated with level transmitter NC54 or NC56 and display liquid level of the tank of container.
The measured value can (optionally) be transmitted to the EA14F as a standardised 2-wire or 3-wire electrical signal. Its programmable limit detection functions enables it also to act as an accurate and versatile level switch.
The electronic module of EA14F receives the analogue signal from the level transmitter and processes these values, to show in human-readable form on LED display. It can optionally also develop proportional analog signal output to transmit.
The microcontroller based EA14F has a high degree of user programmability, making it a truly versatile device. The measurements can be filtered, scaled, inverted or linearised through a user-defined look-up table.
The EA14F can be programmed to display the value of either input or converted output signal. The input signal can be converted using its freely-programmable look-up table function for linearisation or conversion to derived units of measurement, e.g., %, m³, Kg, etc.
- Large bright LED display
- Displays either input signal value, percentage of volume or its converted value
- 2 independent limits with a choice of logic modes
- Optional analog signal output, with digital scaling, linearisation, inversion, and offset adjustment.
- User-defined look-up table for signal conversion, with up to 30 points
- Measuring range / input values: (0) 4 – 20mA / 0 – 10 V
- Operating ambient temperature: -10° C ~ +70° C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Straight line error (max.)°: < 0.1 %
- Straight line error (typ.)°: < 0.05 %
- Power supply: 24 V AC/DC
- Output signal: (0) 4 – 20mA / 0 – 10 V, 3-wire
- Switch output: 2 sets of programmable voltage free relay contacts: N/O or N/C
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LED, full graphic, color changing, backlit
- Material, housing: polyamide PA6.6
- Configurable: attenuation, switching output, measuring range unit, output signal, zero point stability, implementation of characteristic curve, password
- Liquid level or quantity indication with limit detection, and optional transmitter output for vessels with complex shapes
- Simple level control
- Easy level monitoring
- Process engineering
- Environment engineering
- Renewable energy eg. biogas etc
- Waste Water Engineering
- Effluent treatment
- Breweries, alcohol industry