for differential pressure, absolute and vacuum pressure measurement of all liquids, water, gases
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DS13 is highly rugged, performance oriented gauge which can measure differential pressure, absolute pressure and partial vacuum in gaseous, hydraulic and fluid technology systems.
DS13 is gauge with inbuilt switching changeover contact to measure as well as control & automate system pressure. Switching pressure or contacts setpoints can be easily adjustable with given knob.
With chemical resistant measuring diaphragm, it can be used in varied media including water, sewage, air, gas, chemicals. Thus, it can be employed in tank level monitoring, filter status monitoring, flow switch and so on.
Differential pressure instrument works on principle of movement of rugged and sensitive diaphragm. The pressure or differential pressure to be measured creates an unbalanced forces of diaphragm springs for measuring range until new balance is reached.
A centre mounted tappet transfers motion of the diaphragm system to indicator movement, as further initiate microswitches depending upon preset control limits.
- High repeatability of switching points
- Long service life
- High overpressure protection
- Robust design with high repeatability
- Measuring range: 0-400 mbar to 0-25 bar (PN: 25 bar)
- Max pressure load: on (+) side upto PN, and on (-) partial vacuum protected
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -10°C to +70°C; Media:+70°C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 2.5% full scale
- Contact outputs: 1 or 2 micro switches, adjustable
- GL type approved, acc. to SEV guidelines
- Measuring Diaphragm / Gaskets: NBR / NBR, or Viton / Viton (all ranges up to 16 bar);
- Measuring Diaphragm: fabric back stayed elastomer (<16 bar), DURATHERM (0~ 25 bar)
- Pressure Chamber: Aluminum HART-COAT, Chrome nickel steel 1.4305
- Measurement of differential pressure between forward and return flow in heating systems
- Observation of filters and pumps
- Commercial and industrial building
- Water supply
- Cement plants
- hydro power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants