Fischer DS11 Differential Pressure Gauge cum Switch
for flow measurement of all liquids, lubricants, chemicals, oil flow indicator
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DS11 is state of art, rugged and continuous performance oriented differential pressure gauge cum switch. It has dial gauge indicator with inbuilt contact switch, thus measuring as well as controlling pressure, differential pressure, vacuum pressure, flow of water, liquid and gases media.
Thus, DS1102VD is used by many companies including Siemens / Flender in volume flow monitoring system for mill lubricant, oils etc in cement plants, power plants etc.
Differential pressure instrument works on principle of movement of rugged and sensitive diaphragm. The pressure or differential pressure to be measured creates an unbalanced forces of diaphragm springs for measuring range until new balance is reached.
A centre mounted tappet transfers motion of the diaphragm system to indicator movement, as further initiate microswitches depending upon preset control limits.
- High repeatability of switching points
- Long service life
- High overpressure protection
- Robust design with high repeatability
- Measuring range: 0-400 mbar to 0-25 bar
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -10°C to +70°C; Media:+70°C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Contact outputs: 1 or 2 micro switches, adjustable
- Switching hysteresis: Approx 2.5% Full scale
- GL type approved, acc. to SEV guidelines
- Static operating pressure: 25 bar
- Measuring Diaphragm / Gaskets: NBR / NBR, or Viton / Viton (all ranges up to 16 bar);
- Measuring Diaphragm / Gaskets: DURATHERM / NBR, or DURATHERM / Viton (all ranges up to 25 bar)
- Pressure Chamber: Aluminum HART-COAT, Chrome nickel steel 1.4305
- Pressure connection: Female thread G 1/4
- Electrical connection: Cable Terminal box
- Measurement of differential pressure between forward and return flow in heating systems
- Observation of filters and pumps
- Commercial and industrial building
- Water supply
- Cement plants
- hydro power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants