Fischer DE58 – Digital DP Transmitter Switch – gas level monitor
Fischer DE58 is high accuracy, micro-controller based smart differential pressure transmitter for overpressure, negative pressure and differential pressure monitoring of neutral liquid and gases. It can be employed for level measurement of neutral gases like CO2, O2 etc.
DE58 comes with large onboard LCD display, limit switch / contacts and analog voltage or current transmission output with characteristic curve implementation.
DE58 is based on a robust and durable diaphragm measuring unit that is suitable for measuring overpressure, underpressure and differential pressure. The pressure to be compared have an effect on spring mounted measuring diaphragm.
In case of equal pressure, the measuring diaphragm is in idle state. In case of pressure difference, force acting on the measuring diaphragm cause it to move towards lower pressure side until spring forces compensate this force.
This movement is transferred via tappet into the core of the inductive displacement sensor. The linear movement of the core is proportional to the applied differential pressure. The electronic integrated with the device evaluate this movement and transform it into signals on the display, switch contacts and an optional output signal.
- Robust Design, over pressure protected
- Maintenance free through wear-free inductive pickup mechanism
- Switchable pressure units
- Optional signal output with possibility of characteristic curve spread and reversal with any offset
- Characteristic curve implementation via table with max. 30 measuring points
- Complete adjustment of all parameters and measuring point protocol possible through optional PC adaptor EU03
- Large LED Display
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 160 mbar to 0 ~ 600 mbar
- Maximum static operating pressure: 40 bar
- Overload capacity: single sided overpressure proof upto the rating of measuring system, (+) and (-) side, vacuum proof
- Straight line error (max): ± 2.5% full scale
- Temperature drift: 0.8% full scale / 10k
- Pressure connection: female thread G 1/4 without optional cutting ring fitting for 6 or 8 mm tube
- Operating ambient & media temperature: -20° C to +70° C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Electrical output: (0) 4-20mA, 0-10V, 3 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC/ AC
- Switching contacts: 2 sets of programmable voltage free contacts: NO or NC
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LED display
- Electrical connections: two round shell multi-pin connector sockets (M12, male)
- Material, housing: polyamide PA 6.6
- Measuring element: brass, VITON, EPDM
- Flow rate and volume monitoring of air, gaseous media in ducts
- Filling level monitoring of tank / containers for liquefied gases (N2, O2, Argon and CO2)
- Compressor monitoring and control
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring
- Clean room and laboratory rooms