Fischer DE50 – Smart DP Transmitter Switch – rugged, microcontroller based
smart differential pressure transmitter with limit switch, high accuracy, with LED display, microcontroller based
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE50 multi-functional, high accuracy, rugged industrial smart differential pressure transmitter. It is suitable for over pressure, vacuum gauge and differential pressure monitoring for air and gaseous media.
DE50 comes with large onboard LCD display, limit switch / contacts and analog voltage or current transmission output.
DE50 is based on capsule element measuring system suitable for overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure measurement. Pressure to be measured displaces the capsule element and moves the core of inductive displacement transducer.
The electronic amplifier generates an electrical output signal, which can transmitted as voltage or current.
Flow rate and volume of gaseous media can be measured by measuring differential pressure via square-root extracted signal output. For these applications, transformation electronics are used which supply square-root extracted output signals.
DE50 also equipped with onboard LCD display for measured values indication, and with adjustable potential free relay output or limit switches for control function.
- Robust Design, over pressure protected
- Maintenance free
- Fully programmable via PC module or onboard menu display
- Large LED Display
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 4 mbar to 0 ~ 600 mbar
- Nominal pressure: max. 3 bar
- Maximum static operating pressure: overpressure safe up to permitted nominal pressure
- Measuring accuracy: ± 1% full scale
- Temperature drift: 0.5% full scale / 10k
- Pressure connection: female thread G 1/4, threaded hose coupling
- Operating ambient temperature: -10° C to +60° C
- Operating media temperature: -20° C to +70° C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Electrical output: 4-20mA or 0-10V, 2/ 3 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC/ AC, 230 VAC
- Square-root output: ± 0.5 %
- with suppression of leak flow volume: 2% set up
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Limit contact: 1 or 2 potential free change over contacts, menu driven adjustable
- Electrical connections: two round shell multi-pin connector sockets (M12, male)
- Material, housing: diecasted aluminum, varnished
- Measuring element: capsule element of Cu Be 2
- Flow rate and volume monitoring of air, gaseous media in ducts
- Clean room pressure balance monitoring
- Pump monitoring and control
- Compressor monitoring and control
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Auditorium, office, conference rooms
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring
- Clean room and laboratory rooms