Fischer DE45 – DP Transmitter, Switch with digital signal processing
microprocessor based signal processing, with LED display, differential pressure transmitter with limit contacts for positive, negative, vacuum monitoring for air, clean gases
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE45 multi-functional pressure instrument which combines digital readout, dual limit detection relays and optional transmitter output. The instrument consist of microprocessor based electronic unit to process signals and transit over analog signals.
It can measure positive gauge, negative gauge pressure or differential pressure.
DE45 is based on piezo-resistive sensing element and can measure positive gauge, negative gauge (vacuum) or differential pressure. The pressure is measured directly by piezo-resistive resistance bridge that is formed on surface of an integral silicon diaphragm in each sensor chamber.
The change in pressure results in change of resistance that is converted to varying voltage and which in turn convert to digital signals. The instrument’s internal micro-controller transfers measured value to LED Display, control two limit detection contacts/ relays, and transmit measured values through analog conversion stage as voltage or current signal.
An optional output signal can be slew limited, spreaded, inverted and transformed non-linearly by means of table function.
- Robust design, over-pressure protected
- Selectable pressure unit
- Signal output with possibility of spreading and inverting characteristic curve with any offset (optional)
- Characteristic conversion of output via 3….30 entries tablets)
- Fully programmable via PC based EU03 module
- Large LED Display
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 4.0 mbar up to 0 ~ 250 mbar; ± 2.5 mbar to ± 60.0 mbar
- Maximum static operating pressure: 50 mbar to 500 mbar
- Maximum safe pressure: 150 mbar to 1500 mbar
- Straight line deviation error (max): 1.0% full scale
- Pressure connection: threaded hose clamp connectors (aluminum) for 8/6 or 6/4 mm hose
- Operating ambient & media temperature: -10° C to +70° C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Electrical output: 4-20mA or 0-10V, 3 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC/ AC
- Switching contacts: 2 sets of programmable voltage free contacts: NO or NC
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LED
- Electrical connections: two round shell multi-pin connector sockets (M12, male)
- Material, housing: Polyamide PA 6.6
- Materials, media contact: Silicon, PVC, aluminum, brass
- Roll band filter monitoring
- Vacuum system monitoring
- Chimney draught measurement
- Flow and control pressure monitoring
- Surface coating system
- Pump monitoring and control
- Compressor monitoring and control
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Auditorium, office, conference rooms
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring
- Clean room and laboratory rooms