ceramic measuring membrane in brass pressure chamber, for liquid and gas pressure monitoring
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE40 is versatile, compact pressure measurement transmitter for differential pressure, absolute pressure or partial vacuum pressure monitoring for liquids, water and gases.
It suitable for industrial and commercial applications including HVAC, pump monitoring etc.
Pressure chamber of the DE40 can be made of brass or stainless steel. There are also several options for the process connection.
DE40 is equipped with a non-sensitive ceramic pressure measuring cell. The measuring bridge is pressed directly into the ceramic membrane by means of a thick layer technology.
The measuring pressure acts on the membrane which in turn deforms. In turn, bridge resistors change and a voltage signal that is proportional to the measuring pressure is created. The electronics integrated into the transmitter housing convert this signal into analog signal 0-10V or 4-20mA.
- Versatile application
- compact size
- Variable connection technology
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 0.6 bar to 0 ~ 10.0 bar
- Safety pressure: on (+) side 10~25 bar, on (-) side 5 ~ 25 bar
- Bursting pressure on both sides: 64 bar
- Temperature error: +15° C ~ +25° C
- Characteristic curve deviation: < 1%
- Operating ambient temperature: -20° C to +80° C
- Operating media temperature (non-freezing media): -20° C to +80° C
- EMV: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61326-2-3:2013
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Electrical output: 4-20mA or 0-10V, 3 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC/ AC
- Pressure chamber (media contact): Brass CW614N or stainless steel 1.4305
- Sensor membrane: ceramic (Al2O3) with a parylene coating
- Differential pressure measurement between supply and return in heating system
- Filters, fan and compressor monitoring
- Pump monitoring system
- Industrial Differential pressure, absolute pressure equipments
- Sanitary equipments
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring