for flow measurement of all liquids, lubricants, chemicals – Used in Flender Gearbox
volume flow rate measuring device DE3802DYYB
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Model: DE38D410 (DE3802DYYB)
Corresponding to: Siemens / Flender model 2LX1020-0AA00-0AA0-Z
Fischer DE38D410 DP Transmitter cum switch is multi-functional field mounted pressure. It has combination of digital LED readout display, transmitter function and dual limit detection & control relays.
DE38 can be used for measurement and control of positive or negative gauge pressure, differential pressure, vacuum pressure of gases, liquids or oil; lubricant / hydrocarbons, liquid flow measurement, and liquid level.
Thus, DE38D410 is used by many companies including Siemens / Flender in volume flow monitoring system for mill lubricant, oils etc in cement plants, power plants etc.
Fischer DE38 DP Transmitter uses a tough yet flexible sensing diaphragm embedded between stiffening plates and balanced by springs on either side.
Linear displacement of this LVDT is proportional to the pressure difference across the diaphragm. Thus, this displacement is converted to electrical signal output. An
optional output signal can be slew rate limited, spreaded, inverted and transformed non-linearly by means of a table function.
- Measurement range 0 – 1 bar
- Static operating pressure 25 bar
- Diaphragm and sealing of Viton
- Operating voltage 24 V DC/AC
- Output signal 4-20 mA square rooted
- 3 ½-digit LED display
- ECCN: N AL: N
- Robust design with high repeatability
- Over pressure protection
- Wear free non-contact LVDT sensing element, thus no maintenance
- Signal output with possibility of various characteristic curve
- Characteristic conversion of output via
3….30 entries table
- Complete set-up of all parameters and print out by using optional PC programming interface EU03
- Volume flow monitoring of lubricants oil, mill oil
- Gearbox lubricant flow monitoring
- Flow measurement – lubricants, oil, hydrocarbons, water, gases
- Cement plants
- Nuclear plants, coal or gas fired power plants
- hydro power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
Process Safety & Certifications:
All devices produced by Fischer, are inline with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Devices for safety-relevant applications in nuclear-technical plants are subject to the extended requirements according to KTA (Kerntechnischer Ausschuss) 1401. 3505 and 3507 standards and rules, IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) and of IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission).
They attest the successful qualification of FISCHER Mess-und Regeltechnik GmbH as an executing company (contractor assessment), type testing of devices for safety-relevant processes, execution of relevant testing as well as evidence of operational reliability of assemblies.
High manufacturing penetration aims at expressing an almost authentic production, high quality standard and short-term response to customer needs.
Assembly and testing of measuring devices is ensured at especially provided production facilities. In addition, artificial ageing is created for ensuring the interaction of components. Thus, offering best time tested process instruments, far better than competitor. Hence, it is no surprise that Fischer is OE supplier to many process companies including Siemens, Wilo, Voith, ABB, BWM etc.