for Differential pressure, vacuum pressure, flow monitoring of gases, liquid, water
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE28 is low cost, high performance differential pressure transmitter for measuring over pressure, partial vacuum and differential pressure. It is suitable for media like liquids, air, gases, water upto 70 deg cel.
DE28 works on principle of movement of pressure diaphragm due to pressure or differential pressure applied on either side.
Fischer DE28 has NBR or Viton diaphragm, thus offering continuous, repetitive high performance. The applied pressure create unbalanced force on the springs, which keep moving until new equilibrium reached.
The centre mounted tappet transfers the motion of diaphragm system to core of inductive displacement transducer. Therefore, subsequent converter circuit converts this displacement into electrical output signals.
- Robust design with high repeatability of switching contacts
- Over pressure protection
- Short circuit protection
- Maintenance free due to inductive circuit movement
- Measurement range: 0-400 mbar to 0-6 bar
- Operating temperature: Ambient: 0°C to +70°C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Static operating pressure: 16 bar
- Diaphragm: NBR or Viton
- Measuring linearity: < 2.0% Full scale
- Measuring hysteresis: < 1% Full scale
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC/AC
- Output signal: (0) 4-20 mA or 0-10 V, linear, proportional
- Zero adjustment with the dial
- 1 or 2 adjustable microswitches
- Pressure chamber: Brass
- Pressure connection: G 1/8, female thread
- Water pumps, lube pump monitoring
- Pump control
- Pipe water / liquid flow monitoring
- Air ducts monitoring
- HVAC & MEP applications
- Cement plants
- Hydro power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
Process Safety & Certifications:
All devices produced by Fischer, are inline with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.