very low pressure differential transmitter for air, clean gases
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE23 is very low pressure range, accurate 2-wire differential pressure transmitter for low positive and negative gauge pressure or differential pressure of air and clean gaseous application.
DE23 is based on capacitance sensor element and can measure positive gauge, negative gauge or differential pressure.
The pressure is measured directly by a micro-machined silicon-on-glass differential capacitance sensor element.
Pressure changes cause capacitance changes interpreted by the integrated electronics.
- Very low pressure measurable without long-term drift
- Rugged design
- Maintenance free
- Over-pressure protected
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 25 Pa to 0 ~ 1000 Pa
- Maximum static operating pressure: 1.0 bar
- Maximum safe pressure: 1.7 bar
- Straight line error (max.): 1.0 % Full scale
- Pressure connection: screw clamp connectors (aluminum) for 6/4 mm or 8/6 tube
- Repeatability: 0.1 % full scale
- Operating ambient & media temperature: -10° C to +70° C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Linearity: < 2% Full scale
- Electrical output: 4-20mA linear, 2 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Material, housing: Polyamide PA 6,6
- Materials, media contact: Silicon, PVC, aluminum, brass
- Filter status / condition monitoring
- Precision air duct measurement
- Clean room pressure balance monitoring
- Burner air feed low pressure detection
- Oven air feed control
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Auditorium, office, conference rooms
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring
- Clean room and laboratory rooms