differential pressure transmitter for industrial applications
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE22 is low pressure range, accurate differential pressure transmitter for air and clean gaseous application.
DE22 is based on capacitance sensor element and can measure positive gauge, negative gauge or differential pressure.
The pressure is measured directly by a micro-machined silicon-on-glass differential capacitance sensor element.
Pressure changes cause capacitance changes interpreted by the integrated electronics.
- Overpressure protected
- Rugged design
- Maintenance free
- Low pressure measurable without long-term drift
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 25 Pa to 0 ~ 1000 Pa
- Pressure connection: tube plug nipple (MS) for 6/4 mm tube
- Nominal pressure: 25 bar
- Maximum static operating pressure: 1 bar
- Repeatability: 0.1 % full scale
- Operating ambient & media temperature: -10 C to +70 C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Linearity: < 2% Full scale
- Electrical output: 4-20mA linear, 2 – wire
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Material, housing: ABS
- Materials, media contact: silicon, aluminum, glass, brass
- Filter status / condition monitoring
- Precision air duct measurement
- Clean room pressure balance monitoring
- Burner air feed low pressure detection
- Oven air feed control
- Building application
- Auditorium, office, conference rooms
- HVAC and ventilation application
- Environment monitoring
- Clean room and laboratory rooms