KTA compliant, Industrial DP Transmitter for liquid, gases etc for nuclear power plants etc.
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE13 is state-of-art, accurate, robust and chemical resistant differential pressure transmitter. It has uniquely designed liquid filled pressue damped measuring chamber.
It is suitable for application with any aggressive or non-aggressive media, liquids, gases and vapours.
The measuring pressures are applied on an outer flexible stainless steel isolating diaphragm. These pressres are then transferred to the sensing diaphragm by the pressure transfer fluid.
When both applied pressures are equal on both sides of the sensing diaphragm, it is at zero position. Pressure difference across the sensing diaphragm causes it to deflect away from the higher pressure side, resulting in linear displacement of the LVDT core. This displacement is sensed by the LVDT’s coils, and converted by an electronic module to an output signal proportional to the differential pressure.
Inward deflection of each isolating diaphragm is limited by the intermediate plate behind it. This also limits the pressure that can be transferred to the sensing diaphragm. Thus, all three diaphragms are fully protected against excess differential pressure in either direction, and also against high static pressures.
- Rugged, wear & tear resistant sensor design
- High corrosion resistant
- Rinsable pressure chambers
- Low hysteresis
- Unaffected by vibration, radiation, dirt etc
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 40 mbar to 0 ~ 25 bar
- Nominal pressure: 100 bar
- Maximum static pressure: 100 bar
- Maximum pressure load: overpressure safe up to maximum static operating pressure
- Linearity: < 1% Full scale
- Ambient temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C
- Output: analog 0/4-20mA
- Display: 3 1/2 LCD Display
- Pressure chamber, diaphragm (isolating / sensing): Chrome-nickel-steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L – in contact with medium)
- Measuring membrane: Nickle-Beryllium / Duratherm
- Protection: IP65 as per EN 60529
- Filter condition monitoring
- Flow measurement and control
- Pump Control
- Nuclear power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Marine, shipping application
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants