KTA compliant, Industrial DP Transmitter for liquid, gases etc for nuclear power plants etc.
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DE05 is high accuracy, chemical resistant differential pressure transmitter based on fluid-filled membrane with inductive pickup measuring system. It is suitable for application with any aggressive or non-aggressive media, liquids, gases and vapours.
Differential pressure DE05 is based on modular design. Measuring cell and pressure caps form differential pressure measuring mechanism. The electronics including power supply, amplifier and control PCB are located in IP65 protected housing.
If pressures are same on both sides of the measuring cell, separating membranes, measuring membranes and inductive pickup system will be idle. When differential pressure is applied on either side, measuring membranes deflect due to hydraulic coupling via filling fluid.
Due to this measuring membrance deflection with differential transformer core, a differential pressure-proportional voltage change takes place in inductive pickup system. Instrument electronic convert voltage change into a direct current signal.
- Rugged, wear & tear resistant sensor design
- High corrosion resistant
- Rinsable pressure chambers
- Suitable for aggressive media
- Unaffected by vibration, radiation, dirt etc
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 100 mbar to 0 ~ 25 bar
- Measuring principle: fluid filled membrance / diaphragm system with inductive pickup system
- Maximum static pressure: 100 bar
- Measuring span: can be set steplessly from 20% ~ 100% of the full scale
- Measuring start: can be set steplessly from 0% ~ 100% of the measuring range when the characteristic curve falls (switchable) can be set steplessly from 100% ~ 0% of the full scale
- Temperature or measuring media: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Ambient temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Electromagnetic compatibility: DIN EN 61000-6-2 (interference resistance), DIN EN 61000-6-4 (emitted interference)
- Output: analog 0/4-20mA, with characteristic curve of linear, rising or falling (switchable)
- Measuring membrane: Nickle-Beryllium / Duratherm
- Fluid Filling: Baysilone oil PD 5
- Measuring chamber, separating membrane: Chromium nickel steel 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti)
- Protection: IP as per EN 60529 / IEC 529
- Product qualification: in compliance with KTA 3505
- Water and effluent treatment plants, and other filtration applications
- Filter condition monitoring
- Flow measurement of steam and hot water, using differential pressure flow sensors, in remote heating systems
- Pump Control dependent on differential pressure in block unit heating power stations
- Nuclear power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Marine, shipping application
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants