with chemical resistant, non-reactive diaphragm based DP Gauge for liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA30 is accurate, robust, chemical resistant differential pressure gauge. It is suitable for application with liquids, gases. It does not react or affect the media employed with.
Electrical and electronic accessory components (KE…) enable limiting of signal and transmitting of measurement.
The DA30 is based on a rugged and uncomplicated diaphragm movement, suitable for pressure and differential pressure measurements. Operating principle of system is identical for all applications of this type. In a state of equilibrium, forces of springs on both sides of the diaphragm are balanced.
The pressure or differential pressure to be measured creates an unbalanced force of springs for the measuring range until a new equilibrium is reached. When subjected to excessive pressure, the
diaphragm rests on metal supporting plates. A centre-mounted torque rod transfers motion of the diaphragm system by an eccentric tilted axle through a torsional socket outwards.
The axle rotation is transmitted to the dial by a lever.
- Measuring system in rugged design
- Overpressure proof up to nominal pressure
- Slow-action and magnetic snap-action contacts
- Inductive contacts (NAMUR)
- Azimuth transmitter
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 160 mbar to 0 ~ 1.6 bar
- Nominal pressure rating: 40 bar (maximum static pressure)
- Maximum differential overpressure: one-sided overpressure protected up to nominal pressure’ on (+) and (-) side of diaphragm, partial vacuum protected
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -20 °C to +80 °C;
- Permanent media temperature: maximum +80 °C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Accuracy: +/- 1.6% full scale
- Pressure chambers: smooth internal surfaces without recesses, flush separating diaphragms
- Circular dial type 100 or 160 mm diameter indicator
- Pressure chamber (wetted part): Brass Cu Zn 40
- Diaphragm (wetted part): EPDM
- Liquid filling (0ptional): glycerine filling or silicon oil for operating conditions involving vibration, pressure fluctuations, and/or moisture condensation.
- Limit signaling contacts
- Reference pointer
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Marine, shipping application
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants