DURATHERM diaphragm based for non-corrosive and aggressive liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA12 is high accuracy and robust, industrial grade differential pressure gauge for measurement of pressure, differential pressure and partial vacuum in industrial, sanitary and liquid application system.
Measuring system and pressure chamber of DA12 are available in different suitable material, to suit application and installation requirements.
DZ13/14 – three and four-spindle shut-off and equalizing valves are also available as accessory, which are especially suited for mounting differential pressure instruments. Eg. they are used for:
- Depressurizing or shutting down of plant
- Cutting differential pressure instruments off a plant to enable controlling or repairing
- Shut-off valves may be used for operational checks on site.
Differential pressure instrument works on principle of movement of rugged and sensitive diaphragm. The pressure or differential pressure to be measured creates an unbalanced forces of diaphragm springs for measuring range until new balance is reached.
- Long service life
- High overpressure protection
- Various contact material as per application requirement
- Measuring range: 0-400 mbar to 0-25 bar (PN: 25 bar)
- Max pressure load: on (+) side upto PN, and on (-) partial vacuum protected
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -10°C to +70°C; Media:+70°C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Linearity: +/- 2.5% full scale
- Measuring system: reinforced elastomer diaphragm (range < 10 bar); DURATHERM diaphragm (range > 16 bar)
- Pressure chamber material: Aluminum Gk Al Si 10 Mg, HART COAT, chrome-nickel-steel 1.4305
- Pressure connection: female thread G 1/4
- Measurement of differential pressure between forward and return flow in heating systems
- Observation of filters and pumps
- Commercial and industrial building
- Water supply
- Cement plants
- hydro power plants
- Manufacturing and chemical plants