with chemical resistant, hydraulically isolated CrNi steel diaphragm for corrosive and aggressive liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA10 is chemical resistant yet robust, wear resistant mechanism based pressure gauge. Due to its especially designed smoother internal surface pressure chamber without recesses and flush separating diaphragms, it can be implied to any type of aggressive or non-aggressive liquids or gases.
DA10 is direct differential pressure indicating instruments, suitable for installation in chemical, manufacturing, glass, fertilizer, offshore units etc.
The pressures to be compared act by separating diaphragms hydraulically on the sensing diaphragm. The sensitive diaphragm will be in normal (equilibrium) position during equal pressure. Pressure differences deflect the sensing diaphragm to the lower pressure side.
The measurement is lead out of the closed measuring system using a torque rod and translated by the motion work to a 0 ~ 270 ° rotation angle.
When the measuring system is stressed one-sided beyond the measuring range, the separating diaphragms rest on identical shaped parts inside the system and protect the measuring system from overload.
- CrNi Steel diaphragm for high corrosion resistant
- Suitable for aggressive liquids, gases
- Suitable for low measuring range
- Measuring range: 0~ 1 bar to 0 ~ 16 bar
- Nominal pressure rating: 100 bar
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -20 °C to +80 °C;
- Permanent media temperature: maximum +100 °C
- Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5% full scale
- Pressure chambers: smooth internal surfaces without recesses, flush separating diaphragms
- Circular dial type 100 diameter indicator
- Pressure chamber (media contact): CrNi Steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Diaphragm (media contact): CrNi steel 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti)
- Liquid filling (0ptional): glycerine filling for operating conditions involving vibration, pressure fluctuations, and/or moisture condensation.
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Marine, shipping application
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants