Fischer DA09 – Corrosion resistant DP Gauge
Stainless steel, corrosion resistant diaphragm for corrosive and aggressive liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA09 is highly rugged and corrosion resistant pressure measuring indicator for differential pressure, absolute pressure, partical vacuum pressure monitoring of liquids and gases. It can be fitted with additional accessories for limit signalling contacts, glycerine filling for vibration damping, non-contact proximity type limit detectors etc.
The pressures to be compared are connected to adjacent pressure chambers separated by a flexible metal diaphragm. The diaphragm is loaded by a pair of opposing coaxial bellows springs, one one either side of the diaphragm.
The bellows on one side also serves to isolate the the surrounding pressure chamber from the gauge mechanism, thus protecting the mechanism from the media. A connecting rod links the diaphragm, through the isolating spring bellows, to the dial mechanism.
When pressures on both sides of the diaphragm are equal, the diaphragm is at zero deflection. When there is a pressure difference between the two chambers, the diaphragm is deflected away from the higher pressure chamber, towards the lower pressure chamber.
The resulting linear displacement of the connecting rod is translated into angular movement of the gauge’s dial pointer, through a precision mechanism. The angular movement of the pointer is proportional to the pressure difference across the diaphragm.
- High corrosion resistant, due to stainless steel diaphragm
- Suitable for aggressive liquids, gases
- Suitable for low measuring range
- Measuring range:
- 0~ 25 mbar to 0 ~ 250 mbar (nominal pressure < 10 bar)
- 0 ~ 400 mbar to 0 ~ 25 bar (nominal pressure < 25 bar)
- Max differential overpressure: 10 x full scale either side
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -20 °C to +80 °C; Media: maximum +100 °C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5% full scale
- Temperature coefficient: Approx. 0.3% / 10K
- Circular dial type 100 or 160 mm diameter indicator
- Pressure chamber (media contact): Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Diaphragm (media contact):
- Ranges ≤ 400mbar: stainless steel 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti)
- Ranges ≥ 0.6 bar: DURATHERM® (stainless steel)
- Liquid filling: For operating conditions involving vibration, pressure fluctuations, and/or moisture
condensation inside, the gauge can be supplied with glycerine filling.
- Limit signalling contacts
- Pointer rotation transducer
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Marine, shipping application
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants