Stainless steel, corrosion resistant diaphragm for non-corrosive and aggressive liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA08 is high accuracy gauge for measuring low and lowest level differential pressure, absolute pressure and partial vacuum pressure of non-aggressive and clean gaseous media. These are mainly suitable for installation in industrial and climate control application eg. pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clean rooms, HVAC, data centres, laboratory, kitchen etc.
A capsule element measuring system is installed into a pressure-tight housing.
The higher pressure acts on the inside of the capsule element, the lower pressure is lead into the pressure-tight housing.
The differential pressure arising between the internal and external side of the measuring system leads to a deformation of the capsule element. This movement is turned into a scaled measured value indication via the motion
- Low and very low measurement range
- Easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Measuring range: 0~ 4 mbar to 0 ~ 160 mbar
- Max pressure load:
- For ranges ≤ 16mbar 10 x full scale
- For ranges > 16mbar max. 200 mbar
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -20°C to +70°C; Media: max. +50°C
- Accuracy: Class 1.6 acc. to DIN 16005
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Housing: Aluminium varnished black
- Circular dial type 100 or 160 mm diameter indicator
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants