Stainless steel, corrosion resistant diaphragm for non-corrosive and aggressive liquids, gases media
Make: Fischer Messtechnik (Germany)
Fischer DA01 highly robust and rugged pressure measuring indicator for differential pressure, absolute pressure, partial vacuum pressure monitoring of liquids and gases. Due to corrosion resistant stainless steel diaphragm and silicon oil filled pressure chamber, DA01 can be used in application with any type of contact media – aggressive liquids, petrochemical, sewage, alcohol effluent, water etc.
The pressure chamber consist of two stainless steel diaphragms, mechanically linked by rigid connecting rod. To compensate for high static pressures, the cavity between the two diaphragms is filled with hydraulic fluid (silicon oil).
When equal pressure is applied on both diaphragms, they are at zero position. When there is a difference in pressures acting on the two diaphragms, they are deflected away from the high pressure side, towards the lower pressure side, causing a displacement of the connecting rod.
A precision mechanism translates the linear displacement of the diaphragm connecting rod to angular movement of the gauge’s dial pointer. The connecting rod has intermediate flanges on either side, which protects the diaphragms against excess differential pressure.
- High corrosion resistant, due to stainless steel diaphragm
- Robust, wear-resistant movement
- Rinseable pressure chamber, insensitive to dirt
- Overpressure protected upto 250 bar
- Measuring range: 0~ 60 mbar to 0 ~ 400 mbar, 0~0.6 bar to 0~25 bar, 0~40 kPa to 0~1600 kPa
- Max pressure load: PN 250, PN 400 (range > 0.6 bar)
- Operating temperature: Ambient: -20°C to +80°C; Media: -20°C to +80°C
- Protection class: IP54 per DIN EN 60529
- Accuracy: +/- 1.6% full scale
- Measuring system: Pressure chamber chrome-nickel-steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L/ Standard diaphragm
- Pressure chamber material: 1.4404
- Pressure transfer liquid: Silicon oil
- Circular dial type 100 or 160 mm diameter indicator
- Manufacturing and chemical plants
- Onshore and offshore area
- Petrochemical, solvent industry
- Sewage, effluent treatment plants