TE41 is high end air dew point temperature transmitter for high pressure air applications for industrial and commercial applications like air compressors, dryers etc.
With non-corrosive stainless steel sensor probe, temperature compensated measurement, TDPT is ideal products for demanding applications where operating pressure is very high. With analog output and serial interface Modbus, it can be easily integrated with any BMS or SCADA systems.
- High accuracy
- Long-term performance stability
- With temperature compensation and linear adjustment.
- Industrial grade sensor with non- condensing bearable pressure up to 16 bar
- Linear, proportional analog output: 0-1V/0-5V/1-5V/0-10V/2-10V/0-20mA/4-20mA
- Standard MODBUS RTU protocol, RS-485 communication interface
- Available in many standard connection sizes for different environment
- High pressure, low humidity. Dew point measuring range: -100 ~ +60
- Free programmable software which can adjust dew point range and provide more physical parameter values – dew point, frost point, absolute humidity etc
- Compressed air system / freezer / adsorption machine
- Plastic Dryer / industrial drying process
- Paper / Chemical Process monitoring
- Underground mines and bunkers
- Air tanks, storage systems