Centrifugal Roof Supply Fan – SAF
Greenheck’s Model SAF is a roof mounted supply air fan designed to provide non-tempered, filtered make-up air. These belt drive fans are available in five sizes.
• Double-width forward-curved centrifugal wheel results in high efficiency and low sound levels.
• Performance ranging from 820 cfm (1,393 m3/hr) to 14,000 cfm (23,786 m3/hr) with up to 3.5 in. wg (869 Pa) of static pressure.
• Permanent washable aluminum filters result in many years of reliable use.
• Performance as cataloged is assured. All fan sizes have been tested in an AMCA Accredited Laboratory and are licensed to bear the AMCA Sound and Air Performance Seal.
• Fan components are subjected to extensive life testing, assuring you the fans will provide many years of reliable performance.