Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans – NYD / NYB
Greenheck’s model NYD and NYB tamper-resistant centrifugal roof exhaust fans provide the industry’s
best performance and durability for general clean air applications where tamper resistance is required.
- Performance as cataloged is assured. All fan sizes are tested in our AMCA Accredited Laboratory and all models are licensed to bear the AMCA Air Performance seal.
- Greenheck subjects these products to extensive life testing assuring you the fans will provide years of reliable performance.
Standard Construction Features
- Housing is constructed entirely of heavy-gauge galvanized steel and includes louvered vents for positive motor cooling.
- Hood is hinged to swing fully open for complete access to all internal components. Open hood is safely supported and will not drop closed. Hinge is steel with protective coating.
- Internal structural supports are heavy-gauge galvanized steel angles.
- Drive frames and motor supports are heavy-gauge galvanized steel and are mounted on resilient isolators.
- Backward-inclined, non-overloading wheel is constructed of aluminum.
- Heavy-duty ball bearing motor. Single and three phase fans include a NEMA-1 switch.
- Birdscreen constructed of wire mesh is attached to the structural supports. (Removed from drawing for easy viewing internally)