Centrifugal Exhaust Fans – Ultimate Steel Grease Fan
When you choose a Greenheck USGF fan, you have selected a fan with the industry’s best performance and
durability for heavy grease applications (as stated in NFPA’s Chapter 11 restaurants and food service where
high amounts of grease and/or solid fuels are used). The USGF fan is specifically designed for severe grease
applications and to discharge air directly away from the mounting surface.
• Leakproof construction for the entire life of the fan utilizing a one-piece steel windband that is continuously welded to the curb cap.
• Only spun steel fan in the industry.
• Performance up to 3.25 in. wg (810 Pa) and 6,800 cfm (11,550 m3/hr).
• Withstands the most severe cleaning conditions.
• Most advanced motor cooling of any grease fan. Capable of continuously handling 400° F airstream
• Performance as cataloged is assured. All fan sizes are tested in our AMCA Accredited Laboratory, and all
models are licensed to bear the AMCA Sound and Air performance seals.
• UL Listed for electrical and grease applications.
• Greenheck subjects these products to extensive life testing, assuring you that the fans will provide many
years of reliable performance.
• Only kitchen exhaust fan to meet Miami-Dade Test protocols for large Missile Impact Test.